January 26, 2007

We made the best meal last night. Really, the best. All of the food here is so fresh and so good - it was just chicken and veggies but it was amazing and I'm sure that if I had made it at home it wouldn't have been near as good. We also found an actually good bottle of wine for 2 euros. I know, it can't be good if it's that cheap but it is, really.

The last few days we've all just been getting into the class schedule thing. I am going to have an amazing ass by the end of the semester, the walk to campus is a 20 minute hill, then to get to the actual academic building you pretty much walk up a small mountain. So yeah, I've been running around buying books etc, but I'm excited about this weekend. Tonight we're checking out a jazz club, then tomorrow my program is taking a trip to Siena. Next weekend Erin and I are going to Rome, then it's just madness and traveling for the rest of the semester.

No comments: