March 28, 2007

Chorale is here! Great!

Um, lately... wandered around Fiesole with Dorothy, found Il Parco di Monte Ceceri. Very pretty. Bought some really great boots that I will probably not be able to pack home. I'm going to Venice this weekend, then horseback riding through Chianti country on a wine tour (excited!), hopefully to visit Cat in Spain one of the weekends after that. Busy busy. Don't have too much more school stuff to do, a paper for one class then finals in May is all that's left.

So chorale! They showed up last night, I sat around their hotel for awhile waiting for them (yeah, I was the creepy sneak attack stalker girl) and jumped them all when they finally showed up. I realized how desperately few males there are on my program... seriously, I basically have forgotten how to interact with boys. Maybe not. Anyway, consequently, I spent the rest of the night clinging to Billy/Jan/Joel/Cliff/Liz (not a boy, but you know)/etc. It's so, so good to see everyone. I can't stop smiling and jumping around and generally just being incredibly giddy. I'm going to their concert tonight, which I'm also giddy about.

Okay. Basta.

No comments: